|Salary:||£ 90,000 to £ 120,000 per annum|
Chief Technical Officer (Retail and ecommerce Division) – Central London
Centena is currently partnering a leading retail offering. This is an exciting opportunity for
a strategic and seasoned Chief Technical Officer (CTO) who will own their technology and infrastructure vision. This person will be a key member of the board. Our client is looking for a Leader, someone with Architectural ability and pragmatism, with vision and an eye for talent who can truly lead and motivate their teams.
• Technology fulfilment: Responsible for overall technology fulfilment to ship a high quality
product to the market fast while meeting business and customer needs
• Full Stack Architecture: Own, build, manage and validate the technical architecture,
technology roadmap, tech strategy, selection of technology, frameworks and platforms
• Tools: Manage process & tools creep without accruing tech debt to enable agility,
scalability and efficiency
• Team: Build, manage and lead a team of tech staff while growing the team skills
• R&D: Monitor technology & social trends to identify opportunities & risks for the
Skills & Experience
• Proven leader with extensive experience with at least two years as Head of Tech,
CTO or similar role
• Excellent communicator, exceptionally self-motivated with keen attention to detail
• Good understanding of Agile / Scrum, backend and frontend technologies
The Salary on offer is 90-120K depending on skills and level of experience.
Please send your cv today for a confidential chat.