|Salary:||£ 75,000 to £ 85,000 per annum|
Head of development (Retail and ecommerce Division) – Central London
Centena is currently partnering a leading retail offering. Our client is looking is looking for Head of Development who will be responsible for effective delivery of technology by managing technology teams. This role will report to Chief Technical Officer. The ideal candidate is an excellent developer and solutions architect, able to lead the technical team, and jump into hands-on development as and when required. You will set the standard for architecture and development practices. A natural leader with mentoring capabilities, you will also need the skills and experience to improve processes, quality, transparency and predictability.
• Technology delivery: Responsible for overall code and tech delivery through various
phases of software design, development, testing and deployment
• Architecture: Manage the technical architecture, technology roadmap, tech strategy,
selection of technology, frameworks and platforms
• Documentation: Create program specifications, class diagrams, Entity Relationship
Diagrams (ERDs) and other techniques to support developers
• Tools & Processes: Set coding standards, and manage tools, code reviews and
development processes to ensure effective delivery
• Team: Mentor developers and grow the team skills and proficiency
• R&D: Research new technology for the team, and advise business on technology risks
Skills & Experience
• Extensive experience with at least two years as Development Lead / Tech Lead
• Excellent communicator, exceptionally self-motivated with keen attention to detail
• Good understanding of Agile, backend and frontend technologies
The Salary on offer is 75-85K, depending on skills and level of experience.
Please send your cv today for a confidential chat.